CPR 2019: NAVIGATING THE (ART)WORLD
// July 8-19
// New York City
Applications from established and emerging artists (2+ years of professional experience) will be considered.
To be considered a candidate for CPR 2019: Navigating the (art)World, CPR’s first artist residency program, applicants must submit a full application that includes the following:
• A completed application form (2 pages).
• A statement of up to 200 words. This statement should address your need for professional networking in New York City as well as your expectations about how the Program will expand your existing local network and/or enhance your professional development.
• A Curriculum Vitae (abridged to no more than 2 pages).
• US$ 10 application fee. Payment can be made by credit card (link below) or by PayPal to email@example.com. Please, note that no application will be considered until the application fee is paid.
RESIDENCY PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
1. Each artist-in-residence is expected to read, prior to the commencement of the program, the complete reading list provided by local hosts, and attend all sessions for the duration of the Program.
2. On completion of program, residents are asked to submit an analysis report including a written statement of up to 200 words and photo documentation (10 photos). This material will be used to contribute towards the online journal resource on CPR’s website.
CPR Artist Residency Programs are free of charge. Please note that for this program, CPR does not provide support for international travel and/or accommodation.