FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT CPR 2019: NAVIGATING THE (ART)WORLD
1. What is covered by CPR? CPR waves program fees to all selected participants. CPR does not cover for flight, accommodation and/or meals.
2. What are the dates of the next Core Program? July 8-19, 2019.
3. How long does the Core Program last? Two weeks.
4. Does CPR assist with VISA requirements? No.
5. Does my current home address affect my application? We encourage applicants based anywhere in the world to apply.
6. How crucial is to have knowledge of the area? At CPR, we foster the exchange of ideas between distant cultures. While knowledge of the area will enrich your experience of the Core Program, we welcome participants with diverse backgrounds.
7. What happens once an application is sent and I have paid the US$10 fee? CPR will review all applications after June 24, 2019. We will announce selected participants by July 5, 2019.
8. Who is in the selection committee? CPR executive staff along with CPR local hosts and partners.
9. Can I make a selection of dates to attend within a program? Our Core Programs feature an immersive and conceptually connected schedule of visits, and attendance to the complete length of the program is mandatory.
10. Do you have an age limit? We do not have an age limit in our programs, and we encourage participants from any background, age and gender to apply.