FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT CPR 2018: DIMMING THE NORTHERN LIGHTS
1. What is covered by CPR? CPR covers airfare, accommodation, and local transportation.
2. What are the dates of the next Core Program? August 2 - August 27, 2018.
3. How long does the Core Program last? Four weeks.
4. Does CPR assist with VISA requirements? No.
5. Does my current home address affect my application? We encourage applicants based anywhere in the world to apply, except from those residing in the cities where the Core Program takes place.
6. How crucial is to have knowledge of the area? At CPR, we foster the exchange of ideas between distant cultures. While knowledge of the area will enrich your experience of the Core Program, we welcome participants with diverse backgrounds.
7. What happens once an application is sent and I have paid the US$60 fee? CPR will review all applications after February 15, 2018. We will announce selected participants by March 1, 2018.
8. Who is in the selection committee? CPR executive staff along with CPR local hosts and partners.
9. What kind of institution should I include in our proposal for exhibition? As each proposal will be different, it will depend on what environment your exhibition requires.
10. Can I make a selection of cities to visit within a program? Our Core Programs feature an immersive and conceptually connected schedule of visits, and attendance to the complete length of the program is mandatory.
11. Do you have an age limit? We do not have an age limit in our programs, and we encourage curators from any background, age and gender to apply.