FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT CPR 2017: THE BALTIC SEA
1. What is covered by CPR? CPR covers airfare, accommodation, meals and local transportation.
2. What are the dates of the next Core Program? September 24 - October 18, 2017.
3. How long does the Core Program last? Three weeks.
4. Does CPR assist with VISA requirements? No.
5. Does my current home address affect my application? We encourage applicants based anywhere in the world to apply, except from those residing in the cities where the Core Program takes place.
6. How crucial is to have knowledge of the area? At CPR, we foster the exchange of ideas between distant cultures. While knowledge of the area will enrich your experience of the Core Program, we welcome participants with diverse backgrounds.
7. What happens once an application is sent and I have paid the US$50 fee? CPR will review all applications after March 15, 2017. We will announce selected participants by April 15, 2017.
8. Who is in the selection committee? CPR executive staff along with CPR local hosts and partners.
9. What kind of institution should I include in our proposal for exhibition? As each proposal will be different, it will depend on what environment your exhibition requires.
10. Can I make a selection of cities to visit within a program? Our Core Programs feature an immersive and conceptually connected schedule of visits, and attendance to the complete length of the program is mandatory.